Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My PSP 1000 Is Not Working No More

Well I had my psp on my night stand last night and I went to drink from my water bottle, when I was done with it I was going to put it on my stand and I accidentally tipped it over and the water spilled all over the screen of my psp!

I went to dry it off with a towel and after it was wiped off I tried to turn it on and it will not boot up. The green light will not even show up. But If I plug it in with the ac power cable it still charges. I am pretty bumbed out that it won't work anymore. I am going to be trying out the bag of rice trick and see if it can dry out my psp and hopefully it will work.

 I had my psp 1000 for about 4-5 years now and it lasted this long. For now I am going to be using my nintendo dsi xl for handheld gaming until I can get a new one or if the rice trick works, I will be posting a update to see if it worked or not.

I am posting a update saying that I finally got my psp working. I tried the rice trick and left it to dry for a couple days and it still wont turn on. So now I can only get it to turn on if I have it connected to the ac adapter. Even though it finished charging it shows 0 percent in the battery information. Its too bad I can't bring it with me anywhere I go anymore. Now its more of a home console. For now I will be using my ds as my handheld game console and I may get the ipod touch instead of a new psp. I will be doing some app and game reviews of that when I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment