Friday, June 3, 2011

Introduction About Myself

Hello, Welcome to my blog. I am going to be making game reviews and guides on how to do stuff. Here is some things about myself.

I started playing games when I was 3 years old and my first game was super mario bros. on the nes. After a while I got my first nes for my birthday and loved it. I had a pretty good collection of games. I had super mario bros, I had the track and running game with the running pad add on. I also had the excitebike game and duck hunt with the light gun. I can't really remember what else I had since it was a long time ago.

A little later the sega genesis was released. I was so excited when I saw the tv ad and just had to have it so I sold my nes for the sega genesis and man was I happy. I loved all the sonic games for the genesis. I had sonic 1 2 and 3 also the sonic and knuckles game that allowed you to add on another sonic game for more levels. I have the model 2 sega genesis and I actually still have it to this day but is stored in the garage. I even still own all of my favorite sega games.

Here is a list of some of the sega games I own, I have all the good sonic games 1-3 and knuckles, Aladdin, The Lion King, Ghoul's n' Ghosts, Ms. Pac Man, Young Indiana Jones, Spot Goes To Hollywood, Cool Spot, Goofy's Historical Adventure, F-22 Interceptor and a 6-pack game that has 6 in one. All of them still work to this day and most of them are in good shape.

After a while I got more into handheld gaming. Which is when the psp got released. I got the first psp when it was released for my birthday and I still own it today. I take my psp just about everywhere I go and its great when I get bored. I even got all the old school game consoles on it in emulator form. Later I will be doing guides on how to put emulators on a psp also how to back up games from the umds.

I will be also showing some neat tips and tricks for some of the sega genesis games that I own and take some snap shots of the gameplay. I got the retron 3 console that plays nes, snes and genesis games so now I can play all my favorite old games. So stay tuned for all the guides, reviews, tips and tricks for the psp and some of the games that I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment