Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Yu-Gi-Oh 5d Tag Force 6 Review



I just recently got this game for the psp and I have to say its really cool. If your a yugioh fan and own a psp I suggest getting this game, Its only out in Japan but I have a link to where it is you can go and download the game for free. You just have to have the latest custom firmware in order to play the game. Go to this forum here in the link and you have to make an account there in order to download it but its totally free. Here is the link. http://www.pspiso.com/yu-gi-oh-t944157.html Please note that its a gig of size game so you will need at least a 2gb or more size memory card to put it on. After you get the game make sure to place it in the ISO Folder in the root of your memory stick. That link also has a bunch of other psp games to choose from.

In this game it includes lots of cards all the way up to the photon shockwave pack, It even includes the xyz cards. I have a save file that you can use that has everything unlocked. And I have included some pre made decks in the game. This goes into the savedata folder of your memory card. Here is the link for the save data file I have uploaded. Its save and working 100%. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FLYZFKSR

This game is great for practice and testing new decks. Here is a video I made on what the game looks like in action. If you have any problems or any questions please post a comment and I will do my best to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment